Tuesday 22 May 2012

HyunA plans on being a more responsible adult


Twenty days prior to Coming of Age Day, HyunA revealed her plans now that she’s become a legal adult (20) in South Korea.
HyunA stated, “I want to become a more mature adult, and carry out my duties responsibly.” She went on, ”I was surprised that my parents wanted to celebrate Coming of Age day… Rather than doing things I haven’t done before, I want to focus on doing things more confidently.
When asked if she received any gifts for Coming of Age Day, she answered, “I received flowers, perfume, and a bag from my fans.” She also added, “I want to celebrate the day with my members in a cafe.
In related news, the girls of 4minute have wrapped up activities for their 3rd mini-album ‘Volume Up‘, and are planning to focus more on solo and overseas activities

No comments:

Post a Comment