Monday 31 December 2012

[TRANS] Sohyun's fancafe post: I’m no longer just a girl


Hello ㅎㅎ It’s Kwonsso ㅎㅎ
It’s the last day of 2012 today.ㅎㅎ
Honestly, I’m not feeling the reality yet ㅎㅎㅋㅋ
I’m actually not mentally there, and wasn’t able to sleep, so that’s the reason why ㅋ
Because of this pre-records for the year end ㅋㅋ I seem to be a little relaxed now ㅋㅋ
Fans who came for the Gayo Daejeon yesterday, thank you very much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It’s been awhile since we’ve met, so I’m really glad to see you guys ㅋㅋ
But, as everyone knows  ㅋㅋㅋ I wanted to say this and that ㅋㅋ
But I’m plain ㅋㅋ with no aegyo ㅋㅋ and did not say them well ㅋㅋ
I did a lot in my heart thoughㅋㅋ
Have you guys eaten? The weather’s cold today, right? Had everyone come here safely? Are our outfits today pretty? You misses 4minute right? and more ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Were they overused…? ㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, that’s my heart ㅋㅋㅋ
Today is 2012 last Gayo DaeJeJon day ㅎㅎ
4nias oppas, unnies and dongsaengs will certainly watch at 4minute’s performance right? ㅋㅋ
And also, you guys monitored over the official fancafe everyday, but since we didn’t post, you’re disappointed right?
I know it all ㅜㅜㅜ I wanted to write one on this special dayㅋㅋ
This year, 4minute only promoted Volume Up ㅜㅜ Thank you for not leaving us till the end of the year ㅜㅜ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sometimesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that 4nias being 4minute fans are really hard„ sometimes„, often ㅋㅋ
Therefore when there’s any chance that I can meet 4nias, I would want to say more but… Hing.. Shy…..ㅋㅋ
Instead, try talking to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Friendly, Cutely, like that ㅋㅋ And I shall answer you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Really, thank you for not leaving us, and staying by our side„, thank you…
Whatever others say, because of 4nias beside us, it feels warm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅋㅋ
This winter is quite cold, and had snowed a lot.. I wonder if everyone will catch a cold ㅜㅜ
Everybody take care of your body ㅎㅎ As cold as this winter, next year will be a year filled with warmth ㅎㅎ
Really ㅋㅋㅋ Actually ㅋㅋ (unsure trans) 가장 어둡고 추운것 마냥 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Next year, 4minute will be promoting beautifully and actively ㅋㅋㅋ  So do not change ㅋㅋ Continue to be our fans, ㅋㅋ
We, I, will do well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sobs sobs…
Anyways ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ve now become an adult. ㅋㅋㅋ
A new month is coming very soon right? ㅋㅋ
When I debuted as 4minute, I was 16 years oldㅋㅋ now I’m already 20 years old ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I’m 20 years old but… I don’t know when I’ll lose my cheeks…… ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Because I’m 20, I’m going to go on a little diet next year ㅋㅋ I’m going to make my golden period ㅋㅋ so please do wait for it.. ㅋㅋ
Everyone, please end the remaining few hours of 2012 well.
And welcome the new 2013 ㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋ
2013′s first runner will be Ssangyoon, so please give lots and lots of love ㅎㅎ
4minute will soon to meet you all ㅋㅋ Please wait for it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I will be prettier…. Just give a little anticipation will do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Every 4nias have a blessed new year ^^ 
I………….lo..o……ve…y..ou…..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ah Why don’t I have some aegyo, I don’t know..
Hope to be pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Anyways I love you. 4nias!!!!!
Have a blessed new year, and always have only good days.
I’m no longer just a girl YooHyo ^^ 
CR: mrsdoob2uty

No comments:

Post a Comment