Monday 20 May 2013

Gayoon's Message 130519 4NIA, How are you ??

Today we won #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our 4NIA thank you so, so muchㅜ
It must have been hard for you to vote and constantly listen to our song !~
However, from now, keep….you know right ^^??
Thanks to you, we do have a future now!!kekekekekekekekekekeke
To all of you, thank you so,so so very much, thank you, and thank you again!
 Ah! Right ! Yesterday  to all the friends who congratulated me for my birthday, thank you as well!~
Even so, yesterday at the fansign event I met with a lot of friends who also wished me a happy birthday, I felt so happy hearing these words directly from them so I was far from being lonely!
Ah, also also also!!
I don’t use social networksㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
So instead I’ll write my thank you message here!
To the friends who came to the agency two days ago to prepare a party for me and were told to pass birthday presents to me thank you so much!
Even though they couldn’t be there, the friends who celebrated [my birthday] thank you so so much ! I now have each name of the friends who congratulated me ^^hehehehe I’m scary right???
I liked it so much I was very very happy, for someone who doesn’t know how to express her feelings..ㅜㅜ But really, I was so very happy and  loved it!
I will definitely not forget! I made sure to show my feelings and I fought my embarassment by taking selcas with you…did you understand my heart ?ㅠ
However I didn’t have any place to upload them to, and I couldn’t take as many proof shots as I wanted to, but when the chance comes again and I have some time, I will do my best to take even more photos !! For real !! I promise~~
These days, we feel so happy because we’re able to feel that 4NIA’s spirit is alive. We, as well, feel that our spirit is alive thanks to 4NIA
Our shoulders are aching because of the power coming from all this energy you’re sending ! 
We are so thankful to you and since there will surely be more good things happening to us in the future, let’s spent a good time facing these good events together!!!
Everyone, you must take care of your health ! Understood????
While reading, if you notice any typos or if you see that the wording is easy, please be understanding…..kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
The picture below is a bonus~~~Because I couldn’t take a picture of it before, while I was trying out the sewing machine I got as gift earlier, I took the chance to take a proof shot and thought of uploading it here!
I’m sure you knew I was raised up to become a designer right????????????
I received the will behind the gift and will become Heo Heo Canelli^^kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

source - fancafe
translation by  yoobin (@ 4MF)
please take out with full credits
don’t repost on tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment