Thursday 30 January 2014

Sohyun edged out reigning champion SISTAR’s Bora

4minute’s Sohyun edged out reigning champion SISTAR’s Bora to win the gold medal in women’s archery on this year’s ”!
Before the match, Bora commented, ”I anticipated the match a little. This is the fourth time I’m competing against Sohyun, but I won every time,” while Sohyun said, ”It was always a team game, so I haven’t had a chance to show my personal skill.”
In the bronze match, ’s  cracked the camera lens in the bullseye, and Sohyun took it even further by cracking the lens and shooting the arrow through the target.
At the end of 5 rounds, there was a tie, 43 to 43, but Sohyun landed 10 points in the tie-breaker, while Bora shot 9. Congrats to Sohyun!

Source: cbrittany10 @ tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment