Wednesday 17 April 2013

Gayoon drops Junhyung as her ideal type after laser eye surgery

Gayoon talked about the things she said before and that can be found scattered on the internet. We asked Gayoon about a recent topic posted on a community portal titled ” Things Heo Gayoon Said.&rdquo Gayoon, “When I saw it, I thought to myself, 'So I did say a lot of funny things.'" she expressed after bursting into laughter She went on, “Almost everything is true” confirming the veracity of the collected anecdotes.

About their appearance on variety shows, 2YOON’s Gayoon and Jiyoon explained the reason why they weren’t much exposed to variet Gayoon, “If you don’t have a special talent to show you can’t do variety. nd since I don’t have any special skill…Among our members no one has any special talent to show off. yun Ah has been doing her Pikachu impersonation since our debut. It’s quite burdensome actually.”

Jiyoon, “Since Gayoon is nice, [if she is asked to show something on shows] she ends up doing things she wouldn’t normally do like bark and meow. Even I did things I wouldn’t normally do.”

Gayoon revealed, “About the story of a fan asking me if Junhyung oppa was my ideal type and me saying “I just had laser eye surgery” it’s true*. But then it spread out so. There are also things that I have said but can’t remember. All of the quotes gathered there are things I have said.” “And then I thought, 'So I said this and that…? So that’s how I became the straightforward member of the group according to fans.'”

*A BEAST fan approached Gayoon at an event and showed her a workbook for her to sign with a question. Gayoon then signed and closed the book. The fan looked vexed so then Gayoon asked if anything was wrong. The fan opened the workbook again and pointed the question to her then asked, “Is Junhyung your ideal type?” Gayoon then said, “Ah…I just had laser eye surgery.”
SOURCES | 4MF | NEWSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment