Sunday 11 November 2012

121112 Gayoon's post on fan cafe


4NIAS!
Waw, it really has been a while ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I miss you ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
I had been watching the fan cafe, and I’ve been seeing 4Nias worry a lot about me, being curious about me, asking about my whereabouts so that’s why I decided to post an entry on this late night without thinking twice about it..!
First of all, I am very very sorry.
These days, I have been diligently receiving treatment,. I have been spending my time not at the company but at home in order for me to recover and be healthy.
Judging from the situation, it seems that I have been ill for quite some time and delayed being treated…and that’s what it lead to..ㅜㅜ (4NIAS, be treated as soon as you’re sick ㅜyou have to listen to what the doctor tells you well too!!)
Please don’t worry too much!! I’m feeling much better now!! If you wait a bit more, you will probably see us as five again soon!!
I’ve been eating delicious dishes cooked by my mom, so you will probably see a chubby Gayoon very soon……ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Since I’ve been staying at home and there is nothing else for me to do, I have been learning to appreciate the precious things one by one.
The members, 4Nias, the managers oppas, Cube family, the staffs, our dance teacher, our vocal coach, our english teacher too! Even our hectic and tiring schedule sigh!!! Even the exhausting practiceㅠㅠㅠㅠ
The things I used to hate before, I came to miss them very much now. ㅠㅠㅠ
Even so, our stream of light, the light at the end of the tunnel…whenever I look at our fancafe!!!!! Even though I used to look at it, I have been closely watching it and looking at everything lately ^^
I’m watching over everything…!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
While reading your posts, I felt really sorry and thankful at the same time ㅠㅠㅠ I swear, I do not know anything except for our 4NIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, from now on do not worry too much, you just need to wait a bit more!^^
When I’m back, I’d have worked hard preparing for our year-end performance and will work even harder working on our new album!
Everyone, the weather is very cold lately so be careful not to catch a cold and also always maintain a good posture. And get the right amount of sleep! And regular meals!!!
I will be watching over you, so don’t you forget^^♡
Terjemahan: unitedcubeindo
Translations: Yoobin @4-minute.com
Source: 4minute’s fan cafe, unitedcubeindo

No comments:

Post a Comment