Tuesday 13 November 2012

Gayoon and BTOB's Ilhoon to record digital single for upcoming musical "My Love By My Side"


In anticipation for the upcoming musical “My Love By My Side” scheduled to open next month, Gayoon and BTOB’s rapper Ilhoon will collaborate to record a new arrangement of the song “My Love By My Side” by Kim Hyunsik.

Working together with composer Oh Taeho, the duo plans to put out a fresh remake to the classic song. Gayoon also decided to participate in this project to support fellow member Jiyoon in her first musical endeavor.

A representative commented, “With Gayoon’s powerful vocals and Ilhoon’s refined rapping skills in combination with a 14-piece orchestra band, an exquisite blend of classical and electronic music will be created.”

The OST for the musicial “My Love By Side” also recruited producer Jason J who recently wrapped up his own promotions for “Happiness Of Love” and is known for producing the OST for “The Moon Embracing The Sun” as well as “Lucky Guy.”

The musicial will be promoting via a series of digital albums, and the first of the series will be released soon. “My Love By My Side” is set to open its first performance on December 11th.
Source: CNB News 

No comments:

Post a Comment