Monday 26 November 2012

‘The Romantic & Idol’ Who Has the Heart of Jihyun?

Jihyun, the girl at the center of attention in ‘The Romantic & Idol’, has revealed her choice.
In November 25th’s broadcast of ‘The Romantic & Idol’, Jihyun made her heart clear. Previously, Jihyun had been chosen by JB, MBLAQ’s Mir, ZE:A’s Hyungshik and 2PM’s Jun. K.
Jihyun remarked, “Hyungsik is very comfortable to be around. He talked to me as a man rather than a dongsaeng. Honestly, Jun. K-oppa is very different from how he’s seen in broadcasting stations. He was like a kind oppa when he was teaching me how to drive, so I thought that he must be thoughtful and caring to women. It surprised me.”
Before Jihyun’s selection, the males also showed their concern. JB said, “The other girls aren’t the one,” and chose Jihyun. MBLAQ’s Mir and ZE:A’s Hyungsik also chose Jihyun. Hyungsik said, “Ever since our first meeting until coming here, my heart continues to pound. I get butterflies in my stomach. I really haven’t had this feeling in a long time.”
Jun.K also had a date with Jihyun due to the song-shuffle date before. He said, “Jihyun is really cute. But I had no idea because we never had the chance to spend time together.”
After this, who did the girl at the center of all attention choose? Finally, Jihyun chose ZE:A’s Hyungsik. She said, “I was more attracted to his young age than I thought I would be. Jun. K-oppa is very nice, but his skinship is too natural. I think he matches with Jei-unnie more.”
In the end, Jihyun and Hyungsik were paired together, as were Jun. K and Jei. However, Mir and AOA’s Hyesung were not matched together. Likewise, JB and Rainbow’s Oh Seungah’s pairing also failed.
credit to: 4-Minutes Forum


No comments:

Post a Comment